Tasneem Kurung Dusty Green
- Regular price
- RM 299.00
- Sale price
- RM 299.00
- Regular price
All purchases made from 1-31 March 2023 will be delivered around 2 weeks before Eid (Aidilfitri).
Any refunds made due to colour or size change after payment will not be entertained.
Update: Lining (kain alas) is upgraded to exclusive satin to increase comfort and is not see-through (except white or cream lining).
Please note skirt waist measurement is approximate, and can be stretched up to 10 inches (e.g. 22" waist can stretch up to 32").
Please remark your size in the remark box after click checkout button.
Material : Premium Embroidery Chiffon Saree (Full Lining)
Not include Saturday & Sunday and public holidays.
– Round Neckline
– Exclusive embroidery and gemstone detailing
– Opening at the centre back of top
– Hidden zip at sleeve for wudhu purpose
– Full waistband and zip
– Available for kids version 1 to 10 years old
– Available in size 3xs to 10xl and custom size
How to order :
1) Choose your option first
2) Click "Add to cart"
3) Click "checkout"
4) Fill your postage detail and write your size in the remark box
5) You will receive invoice in email but the order paymnet has not been finalized yet
6) Choose your payment
7) Finish your order then you will receive the receipt order with payment.
8) The tracking will give thru email when we ship your item and status will change from unfullfillment to fullfillment.
9) If still no shipping after the process working day end, please contact us immediately.
Email : email@example.com (recommended)
Operation hour : 9.00am-6.00pm, Monday to Friday
TAKE NOTE :
Due to the nature of our manufacturing, all number measurement stated are approximate and variations of / up to 1 inch may occur. The size might be smaller than your actual size.
Kindly check your body measurement carefully before you add your cart because our policy is "NO REFUNDABLE/NO EXCHANGABLE". We do not take any responsibility due to wrong size chosen.
Due to lighting/monitor calibrations colours may vary slightly from the picture. We strive to make our colours as accurate as possible
Saree fabrics come with fabric ready to be cut as long as 5.5 metres - 6 metres and fabric width around 32''-35'' not same every design. So it certain design will need to extra charge if needed depend on size and custom size. It does not come with a roll cloth. And the lace per pair is only 1.5 metre to 2.0 metre (not same every pieces) because the lace sewn by hand from factory in India. Embroidery placement will not be the same for every size. Some size will be able to embroider on each leg of the shirt and fabric and some will not. If you want embroidary on each leg of your shirt and fabric will be charged as EXTRA SIZE.
As this is the saree material that comes originally from India, you may experience some diamond stone coming off due to they just glued the diamond stone using their machine. Due to bulk orders from India, probability of products having any minor defects are likely (single lace seam, misplaced/missing gem) and considering the volume of orders, your complaint might not be entertained.